Puranik City Neral Coming With Codename Future City

Puranik City Neral Upcoming Project By Puranik Developer

When there is a transition in development, there occur many changes. One amongst is the change is real estate. It is coming up with fresh ideas all the time and the customers do get convinced because of the genuineness. In the same way, one idea was residencies in the outskirts which make life peaceful and easy. It really worked out so well and now there is a huge competition in the market. So, for the city residents in Mumbai, fed up of traffic and travelling, Puranik Builders with its new project Codename Future city is upcoming to offer a peaceful and well-being livelihood to its customers. In 110 acre township, 85% is open space and the rest 15% is construction. 85% evidences the beauty of the nature with scenic landscapes around.

Codename- Future city | Upcoming Real Estate Project
Codename- Future city | Upcoming Real Estate Project

Know All About Puranik Builders

With its inception in 1990, Puranik Builders succeeded in the construction of residential and commercial spaces. Till date, Puranik developed an area of about 4, 21,422 sq.ft. And it has completed around 29 projects and 24 more projects in hand. With its development in constructions going ahead, to evidence success, it is now starting a new project called the Codename- Future City at Neral. It is launching its first phase consisting of 4 sectors and 30 buildings with 1BHK and 2 BHK preferences with carpet size for 1BHK carpet size for of about 34.22 sq. mt and 43.82 sq. mt are respectively.

Puranik City Neral Residential Apartment
Puranik City Neral Residential Apartment

It is not perfect only with the well-designed apartments, but also has few more highlighting points like

  • Attractive payment plans,
  • Finance schemes,
  • Offers for customers and CPs
  • Good ROI potentials too.

Codename- Future City Residential Apartment Location

The location of the property is in Neral, an extended suburb of Mumbai, Raigad district. It comes under the MMRDA regulatory body which ensures the future development. It is just a ride-away to two of the major cities, Pune and Maharashtra. Interestingly, by a shortcut through Bhimashankar Hills connecting Panvel and Chakan, distance to Mumbai reduced to 42 kms to 21 kms. Located closely to the Matheran hillstation, chances of turning Neral into a big residential hub are high. Mumbai Pune express highway is just 45 minutes away. The Outer Ring Road connecting Neral makes travelling to any place convenient. Two international airports are near to the location and metro is in progress.

Codename- Future City  Apartment Amenities

Codename- FUTURE CITY is providing the best amenities in order to cater the residents. The location in these outskirts is a bit far from the city but too peaceful leaving the commotion all aside. It is being provided with Jogging track, senior citizens corner, multi-purpose court, children play area, landscape area, and swimming pool and a clubhouse which does not let the residents feel they are staying in the outskirts. Rather, with family like neighbors celebrating festive together builds a valuable relation. Phase 1 consisting of 4 sectors with 30 buildings. Out of 30, 27 buildings are G+7 AND the rest are G+4.

Codename – Future City  Price

The Puranik group has a amazing payment plans. The prices of the property are all affordable and are inclusive with subvention scheme with RERA regd. are as follows:

1 RK (213-216 sq. ft) ranges from 12- 14 Lakhs.

1 BHK (330- 380 sq. ft) ranges from 19- 21 Lakhs.

2BHK (440- 500 sq. ft) ranges from 25- 27 Lakhs.

For additional information about the property, RERA numbers are provided. They are:

  • P52000017996
  • P52000017954
  • P52000017953
  • P52000017994

With reputed educational institutions and top MNCs, and also going to experience the upcoming SEZ and two industrial suburbs Badlapur and Ambernath. Navi Mumbai International Airport and Karjat- Panvel local route is also proposed by which the residents of the Codename- FUTURE CITY will experience huge further benefits.

Suggested Topic:

How To Mistakes While Investing In Real Estate Sector?

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s